On top of the measures previously shared, mining units or the locations where projects are being executed usually have their safety guidelines concerning the health emergency we are currently going through.
If you must travel to site for work, the following is recommended:
- Do not share personal material such as harnesses, masks, and hearing and eye protectors.
- Do not share hand tools or any other machinery. In case a tool must be shared, clean it after every use.
- Do not have closed meetings. If it is unavoidable, do them in open spaces, keeping a safe distance of 1.5 m to 2 m.
- Keep using a mask and safety glasses, add a facial screen if possible.
- Do not touch your face and use disposable towels.
- If any symptoms show up, inform your supervisor immediately.
Let us all take care of each other.