Our Procurement services include purchasing activities from project setup and coordination, to procurement process execution and the subsequent purchase order management and materials control. Procurement process execution includes:
- Development of recommended bidders lists,
- Assembly and sending out requests for quote,
- Receiving and analyzing bids,
- Making recommendations for purchase to Client, and
- Authoring Purchase Orders, typically acting as agent to Client.
Our Expediting & Logistics staff are trained to perform the following functions:
- Achieve complete and undamaged delivery of all items for all Purchase Orders;
- Coordinate factory Quality Assurance inspections;
- Ensure accurate shipping and fabrication paperwork is provided;
- Monitor the vendor to assure Required at Site (RAS) dates are met;
- Coordinate and lead schedule recovery meetings with Project Personnel and Vendors when required;
- Establish a cost competitive and detailed Logistics Program for the Project.
In addition to helping clients with purchasing materials and ensuring that they arrive safely to the project site, M3 is able to assist in warehouse and laydown yard design, as well as management of materials on site if applicable.
When appropriate, M3 provides contract management services on projects, including for work with suppliers, consultants and construction subcontractors.