M3 is well-known in the industry for reliable heavy-duty conveyor study and detail design. Our mechanical, electrical and structural specialists design conveyors using C.E.M.A. standards and/or DIN standards and finite element analysis. We are often called upon to troubleshoot difficult conveying problems on a worldwide basis. We have designed numerous circuits using:
- Vibrating feeders
- Apron feeders
- Belt feeders
- In-plant conveyors
- Overland conveyors including regenerative downhill conveyers
- Radial stackers
- Grasshopper stacking systems
- Mobile stacking conveyors
- Magnet stations
We have considerable experience with stackers in material handling processes in industrial plants. This experience includes:
- General arrangement design by M3 with detail design by conveyor vendors,
- Complete design and detailing by M3, and
- Review and remediation by M3 of failed stackers that have been designed by others.
We have designed many Dust Control systems for new and existing plants. These systems have performed efficiently and contributed substantially to improved housekeeping and general plant maintenance. This work has included:
- Effective Dust Suppression/Collection systems in congested plants that presented challenges to ideal routing of duct.
- Greenfield plants with properly sized equipment and routing of collection ducts.
With our varied experience, we have the capability to handle the most challenging retrofit projects as well as greenfield plants of all sizes.
Fire Protection / Suppression
We have the knowledge and experience to specify and design site fire protection systems to meet the most rigorous demands of local fire codes and client selected risk insurers. We have experience with Fire Protection Systems on projects ranging from heavy industrial and mining facilities to commercial and institutional facilities. We have worked with:
- Wet and dry pipe sprinkler systems
- Preaction sprinkler systems
- High- and low-expansion foam systems
- Automatic dry chemical fire suppression systems
In addition to fire system design, we have a wealth of experience working with fire protection contractors to specify complete fire systems that meet project needs.
Whether your project is an office building, data storage center, aircraft hangar, mine site or anything in between, we can produce an in-house detailed design to safeguard your most important assets.