Announcement: COVID 19 and Business Continuity for M3
With the ongoing pandemic of coronavirus COVID-19, M3 would like to offer our thoughts and prayers to the global community as we all begin to make significant changes to our daily lives. These changes will attempt to “flatten the curve” of the spread of the virus and allow the much needed protection for our most vulnerable clients, business partners, friends and family while reducing patient loads at medical facilities through the world. While M3’s business may be affected regionally, our transition to cloud-based services over the last few years will allow us to continue business as usual whether working from the office or home. Please don’t hesitate to reach out via the normal channels during this time and we’ll respond as soon as possible.
Alberto Bennett, P.E., President of M3 Engineering & Technology Corporation
Recommendations and current information about the outbreak can be found at the websites of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. We can each have a positive impact by considering the following preventative measures.
- Wash your hands for the recommended 20 seconds using soap and water or with alcohol-based hand sanitizers
- Maintain social distancing of least 2 meters (6 feet) between yourself and anyone who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose or mouth
- Practice good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth with your bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing
- If you have fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical care early
Stay informed and follow advice given by your healthcare provider.