Website M3 Engineering and Technology
Position Summary: Position will support construction management activities.
- Project planning, project staff supervision to include area superintendents, field engineers, on site procurement and scheduling.
- Interfacing with client, enforcing safety procedures, reviewing contractor field activities.
- Position typically requires site presence for the duration of the project.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in general construction activities.
- Ability to present construction progress, issues and interim reports to clients in a public form.
- Associates degree Construction or related field.
- Working knowledge and experience and MS office, MS Project, and Primavera 6.
- Must be able to work in a project team and maintain a project schedule, be a self-starter, detailed-oriented and have exceptional organizational skills.
- Must be able to interact with clients and co-workers in a professional and respectful manner and work in a team environment sharing roles and responsibilities, with limited supervision.
- Valid passport or the ability to obtain one is required.
- Candidate must be able to travel, domestically & internationally, to other M3 offices and project sites to provide field support for new and ongoing projects.
- Must be able to pass the background check.
- Previous mining experience
- Bilingual English / Spanish abilities
- Experience working on multidisciplinary design and construction projects.