Houghton Road Fueling Facility
Pima County Facilities Management (PCFM) retained M3 to provide project management and electrical, mechanical, and structural engineering and construction administration services for the new Fuel Island Project which replaced an existing Fuel Island.
Two-phased project included:
- Electrical Demolition – electrical demolition of existing U.G. service back to power source.
- New Fuel Island: Fleet Services Fueling Station including (2) fuel islands with Duel Dispenser and DEF Dispenser, (1) above ground tank, TRAK pedestal, canopy over fuel islands, building support – electrical, vending and storage.
M3 services provided:
- Site investigation and as-built of existing conditions – Equipment research with vendors
- Planning with utility companies – TEP, SWG, Tucson Water, State Fire Marshall, and ADEQ
- Planning and design with operational user group for design parameters for new equipment
- Structural, Electrical, Mechanical Engineering and Construction Administration.
- CATEGORY Commercial