A Diverse Skill Set
We have the experience and expertise to develop solutions for a wide variety of project types ranging from complicated dynamic structures to state of the art research laboratories. We routinely design computer rooms, and occasionally design computer centers.
We provide complete engineering services for the selection, application and integration of measurement, control, analysis, and data management systems for a wide variety of applications. Some examples include:
- Materials Handling
- Chemical Storage, Batching and Dosage Control
- Manufacturing and Industrial Process Controls
- Industrial Machine Controls
- Metals Extraction, Refining and Processing
- Industrial Wastewater Treatment
- Groundwater Remediation and Recharge
- Fluidized Bed Combustor
- Potable Water Distribution
- EPA Compliance Monitoring of Fuel Storage Facilities
- Pumping and Conveyance
- Material Storage and Inventory Control
- Facility Security Systems
- Communication and Information Systems
- Control & Data/Voice Networks via copper, fiber, cellular and radio links over various industrial protocols
- Data Center Design
- Control Room Design
We routinely design communication links for remote process control and voice communications. Past work has included items such as:
- Communications infrastructure that supports multiple Ethernet based services to include Voice and Data, Fire Protection, Security Systems, and Control Systems.
- Plant Control Systems, Process CCTV Systems and Fire Alarm Systems networks for Processing Plants and all ancillary facilities using protocols such as Ethernet, EtherNet/IP, Modbus/TCP, Profibus, and open standard routing protocols.
- Structured cable, fiber optic networks between facilities at project sites.
- Control Systems and Business network design and implementation over shared fiber-optic media, with independent connectivity hardware.
In addition to design, we can provide setup, stress testing, and optimization services for networks.
Fire Alarm Systems
We have integrated fire alarm systems into projects, providing design and specifications for Fire Alarm Control Panels (FACP), Annunciators, Smoke Detectors, Pull Stations and all devices required for a complete fire alarm system per international and local codes.