This presentation focused on the new SEC regulations for public companies registered in the USA and the requirements for the reporting of mineral resource projects. M3, along with Mining Plus presented this webinar as part of RDN Global’s Ecuador Mining Summit and the following topics were addressed in detail:
- The voluntary compliance “window” is closing at the end of this year… who must comply?
- Compliance to the new regulations begins January 2021… is your resource data compliant?
- Comparing S-K 1300 regulations with the NI43-101 regulations… what is different and what’s the same?
- The role of the “Qualified Person” has taken new importance… how do “QPs” figure in the new S-K 1300?
- S-K 1300 compliance… are there any exceptions?
The webinar took place on Wednesday, July 22nd. The speakers were Lee Becker, P.E. from M3 and Scott Britton, P.E., from Mining Plus.